Scenic Views

Scenic Views

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Starting a New Job

This post is from June 28th- the first day of my new summer trip. Each day I wrote about the new adventures I encountered. Today is a new journey for me. I am on my way to start a summer job that I have always wanted. The feeling I have is indescribable. It is 5 a.m. right now and I am sitting at Fort Lauderdale airport waiting for my plane flight to LaGuardia so I can pick up the kids to go to Utah. During the summer I will have the chance to experience seeing most of the United States and Canada and make an impact in children’s’ lives. Throughout my experiences each day, I will tell you funny excerpts that may happen, and different things I encounter each day. This job is the discovery to many new things and I am looking forward to it. I encourage every one of you to go for something you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment