Scenic Views

Scenic Views

Friday, September 3, 2010

Accomplishing my first dream job

This summer I went on a job I always wanted to do. Over the summer I was able to be a counselor for a teen traveling camp called westcoastconnection. I was able to fulfill two of my passions: working with children and traveling. We traveled all over the west coast of the United States and toured some places in Canada. This experience changed my view on life in general- I now appreciate the scenic beauty of the natural wonders of the world. Each tour leader gets assigned a different job that they are in charge of. I was in charge of researching different facts about each place we went to each day. By doing this I learned things I never knew about many different places. In addition, I programmed activities for the campers to participate in and confirmed all the reservations of each place we went to. I enjoyed all the tasks I had to do, working with the campers, and seeing some of the most beautiful places in the world. I wrote every night about the experience I had and the activities I endured. If you read on you will get to read about my experience and see pictures from this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment